Resources for staff well-being.
Another great set of resources from Dr Pooky Knightsmith for schools. Today she is concentrating on staff well-being.
With staff wellbeing topping the concerns that leaders have talked to me about this week, here are some courses and resources to help you with this very important topic… I hope they’re helpful…if they are, please share them.
- Upcoming webinar: School Leaders: Looking after your own wellbeing (as well as everyone else’s)
- Webinar playback: Promoting the Wellbeing of Staff and Pupils at St Just Primary School
- Resource: Workplace wellbeing toolkit from MHFA England
- Book: A Toolbox of Wellbeing: Helpful strategies & activities for children, teens, their carers & teachers
- On-Demand: Manage your Mental Health as a New Teacher
- Book: Promoting Emotional Wellbeing in Early Years Staff: A Practical Guide for Looking after Yourself and Your Colleagues
- On-demand: How and why to create a Personal Wellbeing Action Plan
- Webinar playback: Staff Wellbeing Policies and Charters, What Works, What Doesn’t? What Next?
- Webinar playback: Staff Wellbeing at Redruth Secondary School
- On-Demand: Supporting the Wellbeing of Your Team of Support Staff
- On-Demand: Stay Mentally Well During COVID19
- On-Demand: How to stay mentally well at work
- Book: Cultures of Staff Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools: Reflecting on Positive Case Studies
- Book: The Wellbeing Toolkit: Sustaining, supporting and enabling school staff
…and as Pooky says – Thank you for all that you’re doing for the children you work with and care for and remember, you matter too.
Over the holidays I am hoping to provide some ideas for establishing a wellbeing culture in your schools.
Do sign up for the regular news from the blog